Your ticket includes a nine week training programme ‘Couch to 5k’
The programme starts on Monday 8th August at 6.30pm at The Littledown Centre. Details of where to meet will be given to you nearer the time.
Depending on events at Littledown some Mondays may be moved to Kings Park.
The programme runs each Monday evening until 3rd October.
Timings: 6.30pm – 7.30pm every Monday.
Entry to the Run Bournemouth Supernova 5k event on Saturday 9th October 2022 is included. This event starts at 7.00pm.
Included in ticket price:
- Couch to 5k Programme (Monday 8th August – Monday 3rd October)
- Run Bournemouth Supernova 5k Entry (Registration must be completed separately for free)
- Coaches each week to train and support any level of runner
- Charity t-shirt to compete in
- Coaches run with you at Supernova 5k
- Due to the timings of the event you may not be able to attend each Monday session. Details of what training to do that week will be made available.
There are no refunds if you decide to leave the course or not complete the Supernova 5k.
It is your responsibility to complete your Run Bournemouth Supernova 5k registration. Advice on how to do so will be given.
Taking on physical activities is done so at your own risk and neither the coaches nor Macmillan Caring Locally are responsible for any injury which may occur during the training or event.
Personal disclaimers must be completed on week one of the training programme.